NEW TITLE HERE
The P3000 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton takes portable power generation to the next level. Inverter technology makes it safer for sensitive electronics and computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel. Twin cushioned carrying handles or a retractable handle and wheels make it easy to move. Plus the on-board LCD StatStation® display keeps you informed about power use, run time and maintenance reminders. Now that’s smart power.
- Easy starting, long life overhead valve engine – from a brand you can trust
- StatStation® LCD Display
- Parallel connector port – double your power output (when using optional kit to join two sets together)
- Inbuilt fuel gauge
- USB charging port
- Overload alarm, circuit breaker and low oil protection
- 2 x 240 volt outlets with weather protection
- 1 x 12 volt DC power accessory socket
- ‘Peace of mind’ with 3 year limited warranty and a National network of parts and service agents
Equivalent Max kVA: some manufacturers give ratings in kVA by adding 25% to the power rating. This figure is for comparison with these values.